The Room Escape Game
Mystery Escape offers a real “hands on” live version of the original computer based “room escape games”. But instead of living in a virtual world, you become live experts working in teams solving a unique blend of challenging mysteries, enigmas and brain puzzles with a balanced mix of state of the art technology and special effects.
The task is fun and challenging: Try to escape from the room within 60 minutes.
To succeed, you will need to use your intelligence and think outside the box.
You will need to be logical and use your imagination, creativity, and a lot of team-spirit. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced player you’ll have loads of fun.
Whether you are looking for:
- A new and exciting way of spending valued and quality time with the kids and family
- Celebrating a birthday party, a stag or hen night out.
- Trying something completely new
- Time out to have fun whilst visiting Aix-en-Provence
- Exercising intellectual brain gymnastics
- Or a perfectly tailored company team building event
Look no further, Mystery Escape is an amazing new way to have fun. You will pool together your ideas and brainpower to crack the mysteries and puzzles together. Sixty minutes of pure brilliant exhilaration.
Our games are designed to be played in teams of 3 – 5 people per room. A game can be played either by one team or by several teams at the same time competing to be the first to escape.
Mystery Escape Aix-en-Provence has 2 game rooms, and can accommodate groups of up to 10 people to play simultaneously.